Wednesday 21 July 2010

By special request

Today's blog is dedicated to my gorgeous girlfriend Si Phong, who has been dutifully reading it every morning in spite of the crap commentary and the occasional half arsed attempts at humour.

As our only known reader, I've asked her how we could expand our readership. More sleaze, more smut and more nudity was her answer.

Well, what the people want, team spongebob delivers. So here's a hot off the press pap shot of thom standing in front of a hedge.


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

3 comments:

  1. Definitely not the only reader!! I've been posting a link to your blog on my facebook page, so keep it clean!!!
    Where are you now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. +1 from me. I will hold off on the reports from work however. All going fine of course Ming!

    I have also been tuning in to see how who is yellow, green and polka dots each day?

    Cheers
    Tim

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm 'tuning in' every day to see where you've got to. You're all bonkers of course...

    ReplyDelete