Sunday 25 July 2010

Booyakasha!

Cyborg killing machine Thomas Westran caused a minor sensation at the scottish border town of Dumfries when he was mistaken for Ali G.

Westran was assimilating a cappuccino and blueberry muffin outside cafe nero when he was spotted by local youths and mistaken for the popular west side rapper. Within minutes the town centre, which has not seen a c-list celebrity since Timmy Mallet's opening of an Argos superstore in 2001, was awash with eager autograph hunters.

"I find it strange and illogical that the humans develop an emotional connection with lines of ink on a piece of paper." commented the Westranator "However, I soon realised the opportunity that this would provide me to study the humans in more detail."

"Somehow, seeing the happiness that this brought to their little organic faces led me to consider my own prime directive. Maybe I was created for a greater purpose than crushing my enemies under my legs of steel. Booyakasha. Peace out."


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment